PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My wife (25 years) has entered neurologic otdelene with strong golovokruzh...

Alexey
17.07.2004, 12:47
My wife (25 years) has entered neurologic otdelene with a strong giddiness, a vomiting.
Diagnoses: a dystonia of vessels of a trunk of a brain, then an insult or a neuroinfection. I in rassterjanosti what is it can be, and what with it or this to do or make?

Chizhikov K.I.
19.07.2004, 01:10
On the Internet to tell or say difficultly. Doctors of hospital will understand.

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
19.07.2004, 14:34
Verjatnost the terrible diseases specified in your reference or manipulation at the healthy woman of 25 years the greatest rarity. Most likely, that the giddiness, accompanied a rough vegetative symptomatology is consequence or investigation of a boring of the vestibular apparatus in an internal ear. Consult with otonevrologom.
Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.

elena
19.07.2004, 21:31
At me here already vtechenie 2 h months headaches, a giddiness, "gravity" in a head. The attention disseminated or absent-minded, is difficult to concentrate and express an idea, memory blackouts. The neuropathologist has appointed or nominated lechenie-milgama, tserebrolizat. The status has a little improved, but in some days again began to worsen. On an eyeground there are changes. It NTSD or something sereznee?

Veselago O.V.
20.07.2004, 14:47
For Alexey. While your wife is in hospital you should trust in your attending physicians. If you feel, that doctors in bewilderments, and a status of the patient does not improve, try to find otonevrologa.

Veselago O.V.
22.07.2004, 04:19
For Elena. Ask to diagnose you, but at all do not specify, how old are you. And in fact the age factor plays a huge role in an estimation of a symptomatology. Nevertheless, at me the impression is made, that business here is not limited NTSD. It is necessary to pass or take place inspection.