PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Than it is possible to replace tablets of Papazolum at attacks head bo...

Hope Petrovna
19.07.2004, 07:04
Good afternoon! Than it is possible to replace tablets of Papazolum at attacks of a headache which are accompanied by occurrence of maculae before eyes, with restriction of a field of vision (sideways nothing is visible as though after bright light). If to accept Papazolum of 2 tablets and 1 tab. of Analginum and nemedlennno to lay down to have a sleep, all can pass or take place. If it or this to not make the strongest headache, attacks of a vomiting begins. A pain then any tablets I can not remove or take off. Anything concrete to me in poliklineke cannot advise. Speak an osteochondrosis. But the attack can (the truth very seldom) to pass or take place itself. Headaches I suffer from 13 years. Now to me 52 years.

Suponeva N.A.
20.07.2004, 16:21
Hope Petrovna, it is very similar to a migraine with aura. Search for the expert on a headache.

Ekusheva E.V.
21.07.2004, 23:08
Hope Petrovna, in occasion of your disease you can receive the competent and qualified help in Clinic of a headache, record on ph. 933 45 25.