PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Your advice or council is very necessary... To my mum of 58 years, put diagn...

Marina
13.07.2004, 19:20
The dear Doctor! Your advice or council is very necessary... To my mum of 58 years, diagnosed - a circulatory unefficiency of a brain, there was an insult, spent therapy, now a status like satisfactory, but very strongly is nervous, is subject to pavors, for all constantly experiences and badly sleeps. Whether there is a preparation normalizing such here a status, a dream? I shall be very grateful for your attention and the answer.

The anonym
15.07.2004, 19:30
Dear Marina!
Try or Taste "Meksidol" (290 rub), to me it or he was recommended by the leading expert on insults of hospital 23.
Inspire, what is it 100 % a guarantee of the help.
I wish good luck!

The anonym
17.07.2004, 20:04
Dear Marina!
Try or Taste "Meksidol" (290 rub), to me it or he was recommended by the leading expert on insults of hospital 23.
I wish good luck!

The anonym
18.07.2004, 07:23
Dear Marina!
I wish good luck!

Suponeva N.A.
21.07.2004, 20:42
Marina, meksidol a good preparation, but he not especially influences a background of mood and a dream. Your mum should be surveyed for depression. Consult to psychiatrists in this occasion