PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please advice or council. I do not know to what doctor to me to address. Affairs...

SH.N.
15.07.2004, 22:32
Help or Assist please advice or council. I do not know to what doctor to me to address. The matter is that my mum already as year is excruciated with the back, in the field of a loin, though to her only 42 years. For example she very hardly rises from a bed, cannot go much. The back at once starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. When a pain absolutely strong, I to her do or make masazh, or very well we warm up a back, but also this all suffices for 1 2 days, and then all repeats anew. Addressed to many doctors, but plainly anybody can tell or say nothing to her. One speak, that at it or her a radiculitis, others, that at it or her on a loin to be any hernia. Advise to do or make operation. And here last doctor has told or said that no operation is necessary. It is simply necessary good masazh and to do or make charging or charge. Now to mum it is better, but all the same sometimes these attacks repeat. There can be it its or her job has an effect. She has worked 20 years behind the machine tool at tobacco factory? In advance thanks.

Chizhikov K.I.
17.07.2004, 11:36
Without survey, and probably additional methods of inspection, this question we shall not resolve. Enter the name on consultation (better to d-ru to Goncharov t. To. He the neurosurgeon).

SH.N.
18.07.2004, 08:17
Thanks big, but a problem in that that we live in Uzbekistan, in the city of Tashkent.

Chizhikov K.I.
19.07.2004, 14:19
Means search for the neurosurgeon on a residence.

child
21.07.2004, 02:42
Enter the name on reception to professor Karievu in TASHMI
He one of most luchshyh neurosurgeons of the former USSR