PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 37 years. At me for a long time have appeared, and in the last 4 g...

Alexey Andreev
16.07.2004, 16:38
Hello, the doctor! To me of 37 years. At me for a long time have appeared, and last 4 years sensations of squeezing, a tightening in different places of a head have amplified. Besides at brainwork the head as though overheats, and it is necessary "to cool" each 10 minutes it or her cold water that she thought. Did or made encephalography and m-an echo, anything especial have not found, all like normal. And with such blunt (not thinking) head it is very complex or difficult to me to work. How to learn or find out, what to a head occurs or happens and how to be treated? Can, apply methods of east medicine (to clean power channels from blocks or trochleas, circulation "tsi" and t. Item)? But to that in this sphere can trust?
Thanks

Suponeva N.A.
18.07.2004, 17:42
Andreev Alexey, you it is similar peretrudili the brains, here they and have ceased to work for you. To have a rest it is necessary to any organ, and especially a brain. No power channels and circulation will help or assist, believe to me. It is necessary: 1. To get enough sleep, 2. To combine brainwork with physical (pool is better), 3. During job to do or make breaks, 4. To reduce time of stay behind a computer, 5. To learn to relax or be relaxed.