PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gde-that 3 months ago has appeared sensation of a fog in a head, an ambiguity we...

Lana
14.07.2004, 08:03
Gde-that 3 months ago has appeared sensation of a fog in a head, an ambiguity of ideas, rassredotochennost, hardly to focus a view. Sometimes not in a status was to work (job is connected with a computer), to read. Did or made the encephalogram, KT and an echogram: the venous hypotension, moderated or moderate funkts. Disturbances (something in occipital area), angiopatija retinas. The doctor pochemu-that has appointed or nominated one restful and vitamins. Still drank Cavintonum. The status like would improve, but deterioration happen. Whether it is possible to get rid of it or this and whether is not present at me VCHD (I know, that at VCHD there are similar statuses, but the doctor at inspection nothing has told or said). In advance I thank for the answer.

Chizhikov K.I.
14.07.2004, 18:20
I doubt, what at you rising VCHD (in conclusions M-the ECHO takes place and KT the brain is not present indicatings on indirect attributes povysheni VCHD (or you have forgotten about them to write?)). If you were helped or assisted by spent treatment it means, that the doctor correctly treats you. Listen to those references which he to you for certain has given (in the attitude or relation of a regimen of work and rest, a dream and wakefulness).

Goncharov M.Z.
15.07.2004, 02:51
Without internal survey and data dop. Inspections to tell or say something it is difficult.

Lana
16.07.2004, 17:55
Dear doctor Goncharov, and what additional inspection you will advise to make?? I handed over an-zy bloods (obshch. And from veny-in), an-z bloods on hormones (the thyroid gland in) urine, did or made a roentgenophotography, vobshchem.... I do not know what to make. Advise, please, I already have bothered all probably...

Goncharov M.Z.
18.07.2004, 02:34
I have told or said, that it is necessary to study or investigate that at you is internally. While it is more anything to do or make it is not necessary.