PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 16 years. Recently, 1, 5 months ago with me proizoshchlo a trace...

Sergey
16.07.2004, 01:00
Hello. To me of 16 years. Recently, 1, 5 months ago with me proizoshchlo the following: in the morning between 5 6 hours I have woken up, in consciousness, laid blindly, have been weakened, as suddenly I had any paralysis, I could not a finger poshevelit, then there was a sensation of any cramps as though on a body there is a current. I zasterjalsja have not understood in what here business, I however was exact absolutely in consciousness, but I could not even open and tell or say eyes something, even a sound to say.
I have tried to say though a word, have very much tried to lift myself - in seconds 5 8 have made it. After that to me something already to sleep it became terrible. nedavo weeks ago 3 has repeated too most. I strong-willed effort have risen. These things arose in the morning, after awakening. Anything similar such did not occur or happen to me never. From what it? Also I many years am am excruciated with insomnia. I simply sometimes cannot fall asleep, and I can not at all force to fall asleep myself in the afternoon. The last some years I in general sometimes began on to wake up among night of hour in 2 3, 5 happens and in 4 5 o'clock in the morning. After that to me to sleep hochestsja, but to fall asleep difficultly, I can not in any way, and I can not precisely tell or say when I shall fall asleep, even sometimes to sleep and I do not want after such early awakenings. At school the load is enough greater or big, often I get tired, but this all almost influences a dream even if I go to bed in 21 : 30, t. e. Before usual time for me on 1, 5 2 hours I among night pochemu-that wake up at night even earlier usually in 1, 5 2, 5, and podnee I lay down - later I wake up at night.
Respond please what is this paralyses were? I assume, probably, it is a cataplexy. Give me please the reference in this occasion, in what ways it is necessary to spend treatment what exist effective sredsva from bessonitsy, that I need to do or make.
Yours faithfully, Sergey

Chizhikov K.I.
17.07.2004, 05:44
Sergey if you live in Moscow, address in somnologichesky the center 33 street Stromynka the house 7. (m. Sokolniki) bodies: 268 42 30; 268 24 30. In experts engaged as frustration of a dream itself work.

Sergey
17.07.2004, 12:19
Unfortunately I live in Penza, advise me what to do or make in that case