PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I try to ask once again the question (from May, 21st) very much ho...

Elena
15.07.2004, 14:55
The dear doctor! I try to ask once again the question (from May, 21st) very much it would be desirable to receive the answer.
In January it was pierced by nyxes of " Sodium of diclofenac " 2, 5 % (5 nyxes). Nyxes have been appointed or nominated to me by the neuropathologist in occasion of an intercostal neuralgia but as it has appeared after a roentgenophotography at me there was a link sided inflammation of a lung.
At once after a nyxis at me was nojushchaja a pain (hardly below a nyxis and an itch) and here already has passed or has taken place almost 5 months, and at me has not passed or has not taken place vnetrenny an itch (a skin pure or clean) and breeches have partially grown dumb. What is it such? If to me do not send or have approached;have suited these nyxes as me now to get rid of a numbness (very unpleasant sensations). Thankful in advance for advice or council!

Goncharov M.Z.
16.07.2004, 05:04
I such did not see something, that at an intramuscular injection the effect described by you has turned out

Elena
17.07.2004, 12:02
Unfortunately it and I cannot really give it or this an explanation. Well, thanks for the answer.