PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. In the childhood to me operation (3 years) on a back has been made...

Alexander
14.07.2004, 07:25
Hello the doctor. In the childhood to me operation (3 years) on a back after an oncotomy has been made. Now to me of 20 years. In current of last two three years disturbed awfully infernal headaches. They were rare but constant. Toest there were two times a year. But each this time the pain was every day in current of week while to me at last have not entered diuretic and have not told or said what is it raised or increased intracranial pressure. Noticed occurrence of this headache at catarrhal disease (at me a genyantritis). Did or made a tomography, she has shown nothing. MRT to me to do or make it is impossible. I am engaged in a computer (8 10 hours per day) much. Whether there can be it a tumour or a cancer??? What to me inspection to pass or take place for check? MRT to do or make it is impossible. And whether my alarm is vain?

Goncharov M.Z.
15.07.2004, 15:17
At what here MRT, a computer and a tumour on a back (where, in what place of a back, what?) and a headache? Why it is impossible to make MRT?

DoctorD
16.07.2004, 06:16
Carrying out MRT is counter-indicative at presence in an organism metallokonstruktsy. If at you they are not present, carrying out MRT is not counter-indicative