PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At my girlfriend something not clear with the adult daughter. Razgo...

Galina
10.07.2004, 19:44
Hello. At my girlfriend something not clear with the adult daughter. Talks to itself as if with someone. At an input or entrance someone in a room stops, if knows that someone in the house is that talks silently. It is audible that she banishes from herself nezvestno whom. It is very rasping in relation to relatives. Speaks: longly in the house budesh to drive the gynecologist, kovyrjatsja in my intestines and a head, to drink my blood. Very much happens it is aggressive. Prompt what inspection of a head to her it is necessary to pass or take place for an establishment of the diagnosis. What is necessary treatment, and it can decay. Grew the normal child, shorosho went to school, institute has thrown, now 30 years, married was not, children are not present, bad habits are not present, pretty such. Prompt as her to help or assist.

Alexey
11.07.2004, 07:14
Uv. Galina! Here consultation of the psychoneurologist and the more quickly, the is simply necessary better...

Galina
12.07.2004, 09:42
Very much I ask you to prompt where to address to the psychoneurologist and to itself. We live in rajtsentre the Belgorod area and such doctor at us are not present. Thanks.

Galina
13.07.2004, 08:01
Very much I ask you to prompt where to address to the psychoneurologist and to itself. We live in rajtsentre the Belgorod area and such doctor at us are not present. Thanks.

Alexey
14.07.2004, 09:14
Galina!
Then to you the way is reserved to the psychiatrist and it is not necessary to be afraid of doctors of this speciality because sincere health is more important...

child
15.07.2004, 02:55
It is essence at it or her. It is necessary to clean or remove. Write, I shall give the information: id03@bk. ru