PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doktor, U menia tri mezhpozvonochniy gryzhi v nizhnem spinnom otdele poz...

Lena
12.07.2004, 20:46
Doktor,

U menia tri mezhpozvonochniy gryzhi v nizhnem spinnom otdele pozvonochika. Ya staraus podderzhivat sebia v forme: ne popravliatsya, delat zaryadku, no periodicheski menia atakuyut silniy boly - prosto ne mogu povernutsya. Kak chasto v etih sluchyah mozhno prinimat VOLTAREN?

Chizhikov K.I.
13.07.2004, 03:55
To you, first of all it is necessary internally, instead of on the Internet, to consult at the neurosurgeon (in our conference the neurosurgeon doctor Goncharov). Voltarenum can be accepted during a pain.

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
14.07.2004, 10:24
In addition to references of mine of the colleague, doctor Chizhikova, I shall add, that probability of three hernias (at three levels of a backbone) a greater or big rarity even at "solid" age. I can advise carrying out of physiotherapeutic treatment during the periods outside of an exacerbation (san-kurlechenie). Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.

Goncharov M.Z.
14.07.2004, 22:21
Presence of hernial diverticulums at three levels, a question in terminology of local medicine and treatment of concepts of a protrusion and prolapsa is quite possible or probable. Except for Voltarenum there are other, not less effective agents, but on i-are not present to appoint or nominate is inexpedient.