PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know it to the neurologist a question or not it is exact. A problem in a trace...

Dmitry
13.07.2004, 14:31
Hello! I do not know it to the neurologist a question or not it is exact. A problem in the following - at me very strong sweating of palms and a foot. To-is at times even with people for an arm or a hand I do not greet, t. To. Such impression, that I just have taken out arms or hand from the water, too most and with stupnjami. I can not even go in the summer in sandaljah, very unpleasant sensations.. ((
Kak-that went on inspection, have registered nyxes of the Nicotinic acid, but all the same has not helped or assisted. Very much it would be desirable from it or this as that to get rid. It is very unpleasant... Even for example you hold any subject in an arm or a hand, and then he all wet ((Has noticed only that they (palms and a foot) do not sweat when I sleep or when in the street weather little bit cloudy, it can as that is connected with pressure..
It would be desirable to get to the knowing expert in Moscow.
Thanks.

dr. Shnyder. Israel.
14.07.2004, 02:02
At you disturbance of function vegetativnj sosudostoj regulations. Check up a thyroid gland. Try or taste processing sweating sites by alcohol or a spirituous solution of an iodine in the evenings in current of several weeks. Injections VOTOH in the certain points help or assist, the session helps or assists on 3 " month Try or Taste a stylostixis. Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.