PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! My daughter, age 17, 5 years, after spent obsledovani...

Irina
30.06.2004, 14:34
Zdrastvujte! My daughter, age 17, 5 years, after the spent inspection have diagnosed: " Organic disease TSNS (prenatal pathology) with gipertenzionno-likvornymi, vegetativno-vascular disturbances with bent paroksizmalnym to statuses, an asthenic syndrome, venous cerebral dysfunction ". In the anamnesis - complaints to syncopes to which the nausea can precede, seldom vomiting, colicy pains in a stomach or belly. Syncopes without harbingers are possible or probable. Headaches. A constant sleepiness, fatigability, depression of working capacity. Dysfunction of an intestine. During syncopes paleness or a cyanosis, cold sweat is possible or probable. After an attack - delicacy, a nausea, feeling of weakness, cramps does not happen. For the first time the syncopal status was in 8 years after transferred or carried gripa, cases have become frequent the last 1, 5 2 years (leaving school, entering in institute, study for the first course). Frequent catarrhal diseases. By results of inspection - an electrocardiogram: a minus arrhythmia (the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE - 75 88 ud. Minutes); EHO-KG - not sharp (1 item up to 0, 4 sm) protosistolicheskoe prolabirovanie a forward cusp of the mitral valve without attributes of a mitral regurgitation; EKG-monitoring - episodes nerezko the expressed sinus arrhythmia during all time of monitoring; US of a thyroid gland: easy or light;mild diffusive or diffuse changes of a thyroid gland; US gepatobiliarnoj systems, kidneys: an excess of a cholic bubble, an additional lobe of a lien; EEG - nerezko the expressed changes of bioelectric activity of a brain reguljatornogo character; REG: the pool internal somnolent and pozvonochnyh arteries - a tonus of vessels is moderately raised or increased due to vessels of fine calibre. Venous outflow in pool of internal carotids is Considerably complicated and complicated in pool pozvonochnyh arteries. Assay with turn of a head and an inclination negative. The hyperventilation strengthens a vasospasm; R-grafija skulls - destructive changes of bones of a crest or fornix and stenok a turkish saddle it is not defined or determined. The basic sinus pnevmotizirovana completely. An insignificant sclerosis of a coronal seam. A vascular drawing without features; R-grafija a backbone: grudo-a lumbar department - attributes of initial displays of an osteochondrosis, an arthrosis reberno-pozvonochnyh joints. S-a figurative scoliosis tops of arches on L, angles of arches - 164 gr., 163 gr. Accordingly left and right-hand; R-grafija lungs: pulmonary fields with the phenomena of augmentation of volume of lungs, with the strengthened pulmonary drawing. Roots are expanded, strukturny, tjazhisty. Sine and a diaphragm with separate plevrodiafragmalnymi solderings. Prompt please, whether probably on the basis of results of the spent inspection and a clinical picture to put the similar diagnosis and in what medical establishment in Moscow probably to confirm it or him or to deny. In advance I thank for the answer.

Suponeva N.A.
04.07.2004, 11:07
Irina, on the basis of the given conclusions I would advise you: 1. To address to epileptologu as syncopal statuses described by you can be displays of a temporal epilepsy. Membranula or film EEG is necessary for consultation (except for the conclusion). 2. As, being based on the diagnosis, the basic claims are shown to a brain, I recommend to make MRT (magnitno-a resonant tomography) a brain. 3. To spend duplesnoe scanning of the main arteries of a head 4. Considering presence of a sinus arrhythmia and diffusive or diffuse changes in a thyroid gland to address to the endocrinologist or even to hand over analyses on hormones of a thyroid gland (over 3, over 4, TTG, ATTG). In occasion of epileptologa can address to me, I shall connect you with experts. In occasion of MRT - procedure paid, is done or made in many establishments - scientific research institute of a neurology of Russian Academy of Medical Science, scientific research institute of neurosurgery by it or him. Burdenko and in some city hospitals of Moscow. In occasion of endocrine problems I recommend you the Endocrinologic or Endocrinology Centre of science of Russian Academy of Medical Science.

Irina
08.07.2004, 10:20
Hello, the dear doctor! Many thanks to you for a prompt reply. I shall necessarily use your advice or councils and I shall accept your help in occasion of epileptologa. Prompt, please, as it is possible to communicate with you. In advance I thank.

Suponeva N.A.
12.07.2004, 09:54
Irina, write to me on elektr. Nasu2709@mail. ru address