PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me tsirvikalnaja the dystonia, the Diagnosis have put in 1999 in scientific research institute of the Neurology...

Ket
11.07.2004, 11:33
At me tsirvikalnaja the dystonia, the Diagnosis have put in 1999 in scientific research institute of the Neurology and institute nervous
Illnesses or Diseases. But my illness or disease since 15 years.
The form was between easy or light;mild and average. An inclination of a head to the left. Was to accept Clonazepamum 2 enough
Mg. In day for support. Two months ago the doctor from polikilini to which I am attached on
To the insurance has suggested me to try or taste sirdalud. After that there has come or stepped sharp deterioration, a head
It is thrown back back, a head I am insolent or am arms or hand, deterioration at hotbe.
What to do or make?
The second question - as you otnositel to treatment by botulotoxins, What statistics?

dr.shnyder. Israel.
11.07.2004, 23:28
Diagnos veroyatno TORTICOLLIS ili RETROCOLLIS, zabolevanie neurodegenerative lechenie clonozepam primenaetsa s polozitelnym effektom. Lechenie botulotoxin priznano bolee effektivnim drugich. No v kvalifizirovanich rukach.
S uvageniem, dr. Shnyder.

Goncharov M.Z.
12.07.2004, 06:27
voobshche-that on forme-laterokollis is more, but not a short. Botulotoxins give quite good effect, but too temporary. It is not cheap kind of treatment. Practised various surgical vmeshatelstva-itself have not justified, unfortunately.