PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 30 years. Job nervous enough and strained or intense. I suffer constants golo...

Katerina
10.07.2004, 13:12
To me of 30 years. Job nervous enough and strained or intense. I suffer constant headaches, a migraine. In 96 year has been diagnosed: Vegeto-a vascular dystonia. In general usual pressure 90/60. Once lost consciousness. Recently before glazamii often " white flies ", the head is turned, a nausea, a status of constant weariness. I sleep badly, constantly at night wake up, and it would be desirable to sleep in the afternoon. Sometimes grow dumb ruki-legs or foots. And yesterday was terrible megren, the head was turned, pulse skipped about 120 impacts in a minute, nearly has not lost consciousness. I am afraid, whether predvesniki it is an insult? Whether it is necessary to make a tomography or other inspection? And where it can be made? In advance thanks for participation.

Goncharov M.Z.
12.07.2004, 01:44
Well with an insult you have got excited, and a tomography or something or something else is necessary belat only to destination the doctor.