PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me atrafija muscles on a brush of the left arm or hand (sgibatelej) With the diagnosis and not opr...

Peter
02.07.2004, 12:26
At me atrafija muscles on a brush of the left arm or hand (sgibatelej) With the diagnosis and were not defined or determined. To disease of 12 years. Put one time the BASS. Whether probably 12 years to live with this disease (me now 28)

Suponeva N.A.
03.07.2004, 21:09
The BASS is very serious diagnosis, disease steadily progresses. To prognosticate longevity difficultly. Whether did or made to you elektronejromiografiju? I correctly have understood you - an atrophy only sgibatelej the left brush? Under what circumstances at you she has appeared, whether there is an increase of process? Probably, you it is necessary doobsledovat.

Chizhikov K.I.
04.07.2004, 17:24
BASS, prerogative of advanced age. For 12 years except for an atrophy of muscles of a brush other signs specifying lesions of the central neurones necessarily would join. The diagnosis, most likely, to you have put wrong.

Peter
05.07.2004, 07:48
Did or Made EMG - twice both of time different results: First time at inspection in rest from the left arm or hand rhythmical categories are recorded. In muscles of the right arm or hand and legs or foots patalogii it is not revealed. In muscles of tongue in rest are fixed separate fastsikuljatsii. At a nuclear magnetic resonance are revealed easy or light;mild inspissation of signals from environments of a spinal cord at level 2-3 of an interval. Inspissation of signals can be connected with itzbytkom rubtsevyh tenov in zone 2-3. Change concerns to environments and substance of a spinal cord and probably have volumetric character.
It is dry. A reflex are recovered. Brjusnye are recovered. A little at the left vyshi, from legs or foots are recovered D = With.
Second time rez-you EMG: carrying out on ulnaris it is lowered on 50 %, on n. mefianus on 30 40 % on (here it is not clear like radialis) in norm or rate. At PS record without features unetalnyh ottsenkov the left arm or hand

Peter
05.07.2004, 15:14
Disease has appeared more correctly it or him have noticed 12 years ago (to me there were 16 years at inspection in a military registration and enlistment office. Before like all it was normal. I connected or bound it with employment or occupations in carat or karate and plural strong uzhibami brushes of an arm or a hand. Longly diagnosed postravmatichesky a neuritis of a median nerve. And in 20 years at inspection again in a military registration and enlistment office began to put diagnos the BASS. Since then I was not exposed to any treatment. Results of research are inconsistent. It was investigated or researched even on faculty of a neurology Samara gos honey of university. Diagnosed postravmatichesky a neuritis but in doubt.

Suponeva N.A.
07.07.2004, 06:31
Peter if you and on faculty looked, then, that serious people were engaged in you. You have not written, how vse-taki disease proceeds? Worse to you, better, equally. Can you never and have not noticed, if to you have not told or said about this atrfiju.

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
07.07.2004, 19:56
By the fractional information presented by you, you have delicacy of a flexion of 4 and 5 fingers of the left arm or hand and an atrophy of muscles on a brush in the field of a little finger. Function of the big and index fingers are saved? All other muscles are saved? Changes have been found out casually and do not progress? Probably, that at you the ulnar nerve is damaged or injured. At young it often occurs or happens at a trauma of a ulnar joint and infringement of a nerve in the osteal channel. Other reasons can be a birth trauma of a humeral plexus or consequence or investigation of a dislocation of a humeral joint. Precisely to define or determine a place of damage of a nerve or a plexus allows kvalifitsirovanno made nejroelektromiografija (EMG). It is doubtful, that the pathology found out in you not the BASS. With uvazhniem, dr. Shnyder.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 08:15
Muscles of an index finger and partly big are just especially damaged or injured, muscles srdnego a finger are most saved. Disease for me developed not noticeably. Progressed in techenni 3 4 it was accompanied by pains in a brush (I carried them to pains after a trauma received at job on a pear) then on my observations of deterioration was not. As that all has fallen asleep on a place. During same time I have fallen to an elbow on an ice (podskalznulsja) there was a sharp pain given in a brush of an arm or a hand, nyl an elbow, then all has imperceptibly passed or has imperceptibly taken place is was gde-that during the beginning atrafii. I have not noticed the beginning of an atrophy. In what difference the BASS from a syndrome the BASS. About inspection on faculty dipagnoz the BASS has been rejected basically on the ground that I am young. And that that being ill or sick with long time (then 8 years, I am still alive and able-bodied) as to me have explained at the BASS die for 3 6 years. Pravdv it?

The anonym
10.07.2004, 22:56
Still very interestingly how much as much as possible live at the diagnosis the BASS (official data) and is though one case of treatment or a suspension of disease.

Suponeva N.A.
11.07.2004, 20:50
Well, Peter, - to mine, you have gone in cycles in this diagnosis. Pass or take place elektronejromiografiju, by means of this research it is possible to estimate or appreciate safety of the majority of muscles of this arm or hand at all levels, to estimate or appreciate (though and indirectly) a status of the impellent neurone laying in forward horns of a spinal cord, and amazed at the BASS. Considering all the events listed by you (falling, a trauma) all over again it is necessary to exclude an opportunity of a traumatic lesion of nerves. Except for an atrophy at the BASS there are still other signs.