PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. At my husband / to him 42 years 1.5 years ago have begun a numbness...

Alla
11.07.2004, 13:32
Good evening. At my husband / to him 42 years 1.5 years ago have begun a numbness of legs or foots; to him it is long nemogli to diagnose. Voobshchem it or he had an intervertebral hernia of a thoracal department on a background of an old trauma. In it or this to year to him have made 2 operations by one sparing method; which has not brought any simplification. In August to him have performed the second operation by a classical method with stabilization of vertebra or vertebrae by titanic plates improvement is a little; but recently we have learned or have found out that one screw the doctor has broken speaks what is it there is at 20 % of patients and more nothing obesnjaet. Respond pozhalusta what there can be consequences to it or this; whether will pass or take place at the husband spastika muscles; at it or him the bottom paraparesis than he is dangerous; that you will advise us. In advance thanks.

Solomatov V.G.
11.07.2004, 17:09
Dear Alla, without internal survey of the husband of anything to tell or say it is impossible. In occasion of the broken screw and than it threatens, those neurosurgeons who did or made operation should explain. On idea screws in implants to be fractured should not, as well as why has broken at your husband, they can explain only. Except for that it is not absolutely clear - 20 % of patients have the similar complications which are completely not not improving a status of the patient, and implants continue to be applied. With mine t. z. If the equipment is fractured, especially inside of the patient, it is necessary to refuse its or his application. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century