PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! 3 months ago at me the child was born. Began to grow dumb p...

Zayka
08.07.2004, 16:58
Hello, the doctor! 3 months ago at me the child was born. Fingers of arms or hand when I feed the child began to grow dumb. Sometimes the numbness does not pass or take place still long time. Advise, please, that it is possible to undertake to facilitate a status. In advance thanks.

Alexey
10.07.2004, 04:53
Uv. Zajka!
For what to appoint or nominate treatment, it is necessary to know what to treat, because reasons of a numbness padbtsev arms or hand set. But, as a rule, at feeding mothers a principal cause this exacerbation of chronic diseases shejno-a thoracal department of a backbone. But what to be defined or determined with the diagnosis survey is necessary...

Chizhikov K.I.
11.07.2004, 15:29
Often, at feeding the child, the woman put a head of the child on the forearm that can cause a prelum of a median nerve at a level of a round pronator (a muscle so is called). Try to change position of the child (to support or maintain a head a palm, for example). The second, most probable reason, is a syndrome of the carpal channel. The matter is that at pregnancy and during a lactemia of a tissue become gidrofilny and if there is a congenital narrowness of this channel, the median nerve can be squeezed by a hydropic tissue, in it a case, it is possible to have a drink diuretic travki which are not counter-indicative at a lactemia. With the colleague I certainly agree, the reason can be and in an osteochondrosis.