PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Three years ago, after a flu, at me have begun very much with...

Lena
03.07.2004, 20:57
Hello, the doctor. Three years ago, after a flu, at me very strong throbbing pains in the right half of head, a neck and a scapula have begun. Any anesthetizing to me did not help or assist. Last diagnosis which to me have put, sounded as a chronic inflammation of an occipital nerve, and to me have told or said, that no treatment for it or this is present. I tried to drink Indomethacinum, as a result of a pain became much more weak, though have not disappeared absolutely. Some times they came back to the same intensity then I again drank a course of Indomethacinum and they gradually decreased. Whether there can be correct a diagnosis, and whether there is more effective treatment? Thanks, Lena.

Goncharov M.Z.
05.07.2004, 01:04
Well in general as those, such diagnoz-a nonsense, but could so to explain to you simply figuratively that - is more intelligible. Write the given inspections.

Lena
05.07.2004, 08:24
Voobshchem-that they, - to mine, did not know what to tell or say. Inspection by which to me did or made consisted from: 1) x-ray films of a cervical department 2) REG, EEG 3) MRT a cervical department. Any pathologies it has not been revealed, certainly. The diagnosis which costs or stands in the conclusion: a neuralgia of the right occipital nerve. The pain is really localized in points of its or his output or exit. But they could not explain distinctly how she could be caused or called by a flu and as it to treat.

Goncharov M.Z.
06.07.2004, 21:21
Well here, is hardly clearer. The neuralgia and a neuritis (as you were expressed an inflammation) is different things. How old are you?

Lena
07.07.2004, 12:43
19. To me was 16 when I was ill.

Goncharov M.Z.
08.07.2004, 17:51
If in Moskve-that it is necessary to look you internally, together with inspection. To treat probably.

Lena
09.07.2004, 11:26
I prochla some things about a neuralgia and a neuritis - - excuse, I really not absolutely understood about what I write. I live in Moscow and I can enter the name on consultation. But you could not tell or say, whether you see any methods of treatment for a neuralgia except for a physiotherapy? And how much or as far as it can be effective. Thanks.

Goncharov M.Z.
10.07.2004, 12:40
Treatment certainly complex, is appointed or nominated the doctor, probably long, with change of preparations and procedures, on i-is not present to appoint or nominate it is impossible. Enter the name, call.