PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether so it is shown MRT? Now it is very fashionable" to spend in clinics to the Europe...

nata
08.07.2004, 14:32
Whether so it is shown MRT? Now it is very fashionable" to spend any researches that is called on full in clinics of the "European" type
I have addressed to the neuropathologist with complaints to a memory impairment, absent-mindedness, strong emotsionalnost, tearfulness, weariness, depression. The appointed or nominated researches (rengen skulls, EEG, Eho-EG, a wedge. an. Bloods, UZDG (E and, MRT heads).
Has spent all but MRT. According to the doctor, carried out researches of a pathology have not revealed all. (it is unique, on UZDG-at me izvitye vessels, especially on the right and it is a little spazmirovany). Remains MRT. And WHETHER it is necessary TO DO or MAKE IT or HIM IF the PREVIOUS RESEARCHES NORMAL???

Suponeva N.A.
10.07.2004, 00:00
If you so are skeptically adjusted or set skeptically up to that you are surveyed by the doctor, means not too badly you of feel. If the doctor has counted necessary to make this research, means on that is the reasons. All the methods listed by you do not exclude an opportunity of carrying out MRT.

Goncharov M.Z.
10.07.2004, 06:05
And I too would think on a place of the patient. Why MRT instead of KT? The more dearly or expensively, the there is more than respect for the doctor and method? And why all over again consultation of the oculist to not appoint or nominate for example? And in general, under such complaints to assume presence of focal pathological changes in a of m. it would be rather precipitate.