PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me a vegeto-vascular dystonia (some doctors speak that...

Ira
03.07.2004, 04:47
Hello, at me a vegeto-vascular dystonia (some doctors speak that nejro-circular). I transfer or carry it or her enough taki badly. There is a falling a BP and I am strongly frightened, iz-for pavor all becomes where worse. But my question such: whether it is possible with such diagnosis puteshevstvovat in places with other climate? I began to transfer or carry a heat badly, the giddiness and a nausea begins if I am on the sun. Perhaps you will recommend any preparation for overcoming aklimatizatsii and improvements of state of health at here such changes of a climate? Whether there Are such medicines in general and whether they are harmful?
Acclimatization it very terribly and badly?

Denis
06.07.2004, 16:59
In. At me too a similar picture. Only at me pressure normal (it is very rare when decreases or raises or increases) but often shakes at walking, plus at me a neurosis. In that to year has gone to have a rest to Turkey.. Pressure 85 - 40 and constant rocking! (only Gutron it was rescueed or saved;salvaged)
How to treat such problemmu? It was diagnosed many times there is only a cervical osteochondrosis of an initial degree

Ekusheva E.V.
08.07.2004, 15:11
Ira, nevrologa-vegetologa with the subsequent purpose or appointment of course of treatment competent consultation is necessary for prophylaxis of the statuses described by you, instead of selection of preparations for acclimatization for you.