PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me such problem: from 11 years at me shivers goals or heads a little...

Marina
04.07.2004, 14:15
Hello, at me such problem: from 11 years at me the head, now to me already 40 a little shivers
But all also, only is little bit more. At a tomography that have not found, but there was a suspicion on a tumour of a pituitary body, did or made with a contrast agent. The neuropathologist speaks, what is it syndrome Parkinsona, anything strongly not shown, for the time being. My mum had illness or disease Parkinsona, whether she can at me rzvitsja, respond please t. To. I live not in Moscow

Suponeva N.A.
06.07.2004, 17:55
Marina, can be at you and illness or disease Parkinsona, for this illness or disease other attributes - a rigidity, slowness of actions, speeches and thinking are characteristic also, special semenjashchaja a gait and so forth If for 30 years with you similar has not occured or happened, be rather probable that at you other disease can. For example, an essential tremor

Ekusheva E.V.
08.07.2004, 09:43
Marina, certainly in absentia to diagnose it is impossible, however very similar that it is a question of hereditary disease (not influencing on life expectancy) - an essential tremor. The diagnosis of illness or disease PArkinsona is very doubtful.