PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse, probably my question - to you. To me has been diagnosed helikobakt...

Elena
02.07.2004, 23:45
Excuse, probably my question - to you. To me has been diagnosed helikobakternyj erosive gastroduodenit. It was treated (1 month) (Antibiotics (10 days), then Pariet, Venter (30 days). Till now disturb nojushchie pains in the field of a stomach (chut-hardly less often, than up to the reference or manipulation to the doctor), as a rule later 2 3 hours after meal. More often - at night. I now go to bed very much late - in 3, 4 one o'clock in the morning. And here at night often noet in the field of a stomach, and also, when I watch TV (laying on a back) at any stage I lay down sideways, and then I come back in a starting position I feel an acute pain in a stomach which quickly passes or takes place without lekarst... Tell or Say, why me the stomach till now can disturb?? How much or as far as I remember, before treatment the doctor even has told or said, that with such diagnosis he is surprised, why I in general feel any dyscomfort...., say nothing should hurt or be ill;be sick me. But it yet everything, last three days I feel unpleasant passing or taking place sensations (that acute, blunt) in left hypochondrium, in right too. Sometimes it seems, that this pain (not strong) is on a straight line of the points connecting or bridging the left and right hypochondrium. ALSO I feel a dorsodynia - in a backbone (more in a thoracal part). Tell or say, what is it can be? Before lechenim a stomach I have checked up a liver, a pancreas, a lien, kidneys - all in norm or rate. Also for me has been diagnosed easy or light;mild skalioz a thoracal department. Please, help or assist me... And that I have absolutely got confused.. And so it would be desirable to feel the healthy person again!

The anonym
04.07.2004, 22:49
Dear Elena! The scoliosis can prove dorsodynias and grkdnoj to a cell. The person can be ill or sick with several illnesses or diseases simultaneously. Therefore you should consult and at the doctor of the neurologist or manualnogo the therapist for specification of the diagnosis and selection of treatment. The doctor the neuropathologist, manualnyj therapist Gagarin Sergey Vasilevich.

Solomatov V.G.
07.07.2004, 13:58
Dear Elena, first of all it is necessary it is high-grade dooobsledovatsja at the therapist. Most likely it is a therapeutic pathology. t. To. A scoliosis - secondary changes, reactions in a backbone. Arising in reply to lesions of internal organs. Probably. What is it displays of a pancreatitis - lesions of a pancreas. Which in the same way m. to frame feeling of a dyscomfort in a backbone. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century