PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years. I am am excruciated with attacks very strong head bole...

Denis
06.07.2004, 05:18
Hello! To me 24 years. I am am excruciated with attacks of very strong headaches. They begin sharply enough, proceed nearby poluchasa (in forty minutes a maximum pass or take place - m.., this action of analgetics which I am compelled or forced to drink in very plenty). Pains unilateral (the right half of head). Localization - an eye, a forehead (as though something holds apart from within, and sensation something like fine cramps). These pains happen series - practically every year, in fevrale-March. This time there were innovations: vo-the first, very strong pain in district of a nape (in that place where the nape passes actually in a neck), vo-the second, pains have become frequent (if there was one attack in day - in the morning or late at night now happens two, even three attacks in day - practically at any time earlier). Massage of a nape and a neck (and a heating - hot air from a hair drier, for example) relieve a pain a little. Are present a nausea (without a vomiting), some sweating, very easy or light;mild feeling of a dyspnea, very small dacryagogue. Vydeleny from a nose is not present (though during an attack there is a desire vysmorkatsja, and it brings small simplification). Flashes of light before eyes and to that are not present similar visual disturbances. After an attack (and he comes to an end approximately as sharply, as well as begins), - very strong simplification, pleasant delicacy. Traumas of a head recently was not (them in general almost never was).., it is connected with cold, or with pressure, or it is a migraine?

Chizhikov K.I.
06.07.2004, 11:30
No, it is not connected with cold, and with pressure perhaps too. If it has bothered you address to the neurologist on internal konsultatsi.