PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dear doctors! To me put vsd. To tell the truth, I very much lips...

Julia
01.07.2004, 19:38
Hello dear doctors!
To me put vsd. To tell the truth, I am very tired from it or this. Usually, speak, with the years signs VSD pass or take place, and at me appear new. Every year I pass or I take place inspections at the cardiologist, t. To. Initially vsd proceeded on cardial type - problems are not present. Pressure now raises or increases at crisises as much as possible raised or increased up to 140/90. Whether It is possible for me to help or assist, because such life already becomes intolerable. Thanks.

Julia
02.07.2004, 16:35
Has forgotten to add - me 30 years. Also I suffer vsd about 21 years.

Suponeva N.A.
04.07.2004, 14:14
Julia, I think, that your problem vse-taki cardiologic. Address on a site to cardiologists, it is necessary for you to pick up hypotensive therapy.

Julia
06.07.2004, 00:54
And so in tom-that all business, that cardiologists find nothing. Speak, that I very hypochondriac and pressure raise or increase because of nerves. Vozhmozhno at me a neurosis any. Constantly disturbing or alarming feeling, a dissatisfaction with a sigh, a strong sweating. And can to me in general to psihiatoru it is time. Last time passed or took place inspection in December, 2003. Already then pressure began to raise or increase sometimes. The cardiologist has told or said, that that's all right, and the therapist has registered glitsin, vitaminchiki, novopassit, etc. To to me now to address. Izvenite for confusion and thanks for the help.