PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! To my grandmother of 87 years. It or she one of these days had an attack...

Natalia
30.06.2004, 21:08
Good afternoon, the doctor!
To my grandmother of 87 years. It or she one of these days had attack or an exacerbation of a multiple sclerosis. I so think, because she loses equilibrium and falls also problems with short-term memory. She does not remember much, that to her there were 4 5 hours back, not speaking already about yesterday. In hospital she to lay down refuses. Therefore I wish to ask you, you will advise what diet and what medicamental treatment to her.

Chizhikov K.I.
02.07.2004, 12:02
Multiple sclerosis, in this case, not and. At your grandmother, more possibly, an angiosclerosis of a brain and chronic ischemic illness or disease of a brain. We are correspondence not naznachem treatment we do not appoint or we nominate, address internally.

Natalia
04.07.2004, 01:02
Many thanks, the doctor for a fast reply. But unfortunately, internally to you we can not address. We live in Kirghizia, in Bishkek. She to destination the doctor accepted Cinnarizinum and Pyracetamum, vitamins "Undevitum". But probably, it or this it is not enough.
Yours faithfully, Natalia.

Chizhikov K.I.
04.07.2004, 11:42
Consult to the doctor treating it or her, can be it is meaningful treat it or her Gliatilinom and Instenonom.

Suponeva N.A.
05.07.2004, 16:05
Can be nevertheless eat an opportunity it or her to hospitalize? The good intensive course of vascular therapy (easier speaking is necessary to the grandmother - droppers), tablets will manage difficultly. Also are necessary antiagreganty (Aspirinum, Trentalum, etc. - but it only on strict to purpose or appointment of the doctor)