PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!!!!!! I beg help or assist! The man, 62 years. Dichajshie pains from os...

Julia
28.06.2004, 17:06
Help or Assist!!!!!!!
I beg help or assist! The man, 62 years. Dichajshie pains from an osteoarthrosis of the right leg or foot, cannot lay and sleep at all. A month, from a pain does not sleep, mountains anesthetizing and absence of a dream the gloomness of mind begins. Anesthetizing (diclofenac, nurofen, ketonal, ketorol) do not help or assist. 5 times caused fast which refuses to come on a call of an acute attack of an osteoarthrosis. Laid in hospital, the conclusion: degenerativno-dystrophic changes (an osteochondrosis, the rasping deformed spondylosis, a spondylarthrosis). Vertebrogennogo influences on neural structures or frames in position of research it is not revealed (laid in hospital in the autumn 2003). A total or cooperative dose 2.3 MZV. Treatment is appointed or nominated: 10, ketonal, omezak, egilok, prestarium, struktum, movalis, fleksen. Nothing helps or assists, there is an intensive deterioration. Ointments of type finalgola, hondroksida do not operate or work. Has passed or has taken place a course of massage pojasnichno-krestsovogo a department and a stylostixis with LFK. Result zero. Heard about the arthrologic center of ROCKS but that in it or him to get the direction which refuse to give in a local out-patient department without carrying out of any analyses and researches which in pol-ke are not spent is necessary, their hospital extract does not interest. A vicious circle and full despair! Where and to itself to address? He will die without a dream and pains, despite of healthy heart. HELP or ASSIST, URGENTLY! Ph. 323 31 16, Vladimir Vladimirovich and Galina Ivanovna
ALL THANKS

Evgeny
29.06.2004, 10:35
I on you am surprised, Galina Ivanovna. Muscovites in fact... In Moscow of tomographs as I do not know that. Do or make a tomography (the nuclear magnetic resonance or MRT is called) pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a department, choose hirurga-the orthopedist - enter the name on reception or home cause.

The anonym
02.07.2004, 18:57
Evgenie, the irony here is not pertinent. The tomogram for a long time is made. However anybody cannot help or assist.

Evgeny
05.07.2004, 04:45
Well and write, that the tomogram, that on her takoj-that the diagnosis that went in takuju-that clinic to takim-that to surgeons is made. Think, what those doctors who respond in this forum - mediums? I as the patient can tell or say that - is not present. Even if all napishiesh is correct in their "bird's" medical tongue - all the same they in absentia plainly will tell or say nothing, except for as can advise to come on reception - either to them or to corresponding or meeting doctors. As surgeons so to say " see arms or hand ".
About myself I can tell or say, that I had hernias of intervertebral disks and wild pains in one leg or foot (an asymmetrical pain - one of attributes of presence of a hernia) so for about a week could not sleep and too anesthetizing did not help or assist. Now after operation chuvstuju itself it is normal, tfu-tfu-fie.

The truth
05.07.2004, 12:16
Evgenij-here ikljuchit a pathology coxofemoral sustava-about it still or even is impossible nothing is written. And in general, certainly, it is not enough data and izlozheniy it is chaotic.