PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me it is regular, approximately 2 times a year happen attacks about...

Marina
03.07.2004, 10:36
The dear doctor! At me it is regular, approximately 2 times a year happen attacks of very strong pain in a thoracal department of a back. The attack lasts minutes 10 15 and such force, that I cannot talk, all I become covered cold then and hardly I breathe. Upon termination of an attack there are pulling and burning down pains at night. I very full, and the doctor speak, that it is necessary to grow thin and do or make oredelennye exercises. I for a year have thrown off 10 kg, but have helped or assisted a little. Prompt, as it is possible to prevent an attack and quickly it or him to remove or take off. Thanks.

Solomatov V.G.
04.07.2004, 03:18
Dear Marina, first of all survey a liver more carefully. For a "pure or clean" osteochondrosis of a backbone similar attacks are very uncharacteristic. At the same time more often similar attacks arise at lesions of a liver and a cholic bubble. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century