PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! At me strong pains in the field of a nape. Sdel...

Dalila
30.06.2004, 14:13
Hello, the dear doctor! At me strong pains in the field of a nape. Has made REG. The medical conclusion: pulsovoe krovenapolnenie in vessels of pool pozvonochnyh and the left carotid it is moderately lowered. A hypertonus of arterioles and prekapiljarov. It is raised or increased perefericheskoe regional resistance of vessels. Venous disturbances of vessels from both parties or sides. The elastance of a vascular wall is not changed. The neuropathologist on 1 reception the circular dystonia, on 2 reception vegito-a vascular dystonia has told or said nejro-. Has written out Cavintonum, glitsin, oksibral. And the therapist andipal. My pressure now 120/80, and one year ago was 90/60. To me 34 years. Doctors will not understand whether at me the raised or increased pressure and iz-for it or this a pain, whether for a year this pressure became norm or rate. I would like to learn or find out about illness or disease, whether there will pass or will take place an intolerable occipital pain. Whether medicines are correctly appointed or nominated. And what vse-taki at me the diagnosis? Has passed or has taken place 4 days, and the pain yet does not pass or take place. Thankful in advance for consultation.

Ekusheva E.V.
03.07.2004, 21:26
Dear Dalila. Research of vessels of a brain by means of REG - maloinformativnyj and for a long time the out-of-date method of research. Strong headaches are not analyzed in absentia (statement of the diagnosis). Consultation of the neurologist both from the point of view of a headache, and from the point of view of a vegetative dystonia is necessary to you. Successfully and not the first year experts of clinic of a headache and vegetative frustration are engaged in these problems. Record on ph. 933 45 25.