PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Read through, please, up to the extremity or end! A month I feel the general or common it is weak...

The anonym
01.07.2004, 01:53
Hello! Read through, please, up to the extremity or end! A month I feel the general or common delicacy, a giddiness, a sleepiness, quickly I get tired, the head hurts. Has handed over analyses, has made REG - all in general normally, but there are insignificant deviations or rejections. Goncharov of M. Z. On September, 18th 2001 15 : 17 : 02 And the neurologist you looked? Certainly looked and not once. Now has told or said, what is it the avitaminosis and has appointed or nominated injections B1, B6, C, glucoses. Spoke an asthenic syndrome Earlier. Except for it or this I very easily pick up cold. It can kak-that is connected?

The neurologist
01.07.2004, 07:56
What it is concrete analyses you have handed over also what results? Whether you Addressed to the therapist?

Evgenie Olegovich, the adviser on health
02.07.2004, 04:07
You know, I can help or assist you with your problem. If you it really seriously interests - write to me in more detail to the address of helth@euro. ru

Goncharov M.Z.
03.07.2004, 12:37
2., k-p-z: to be more modest it would be necessary!)))