PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a scoliosis of 2 degrees, the scapula sticks out, but recently I began to notice, cht...

kira
30.06.2004, 13:11
At me a scoliosis of 2 degrees, the scapula sticks out, but recently I began to notice, that when I lift both arms or hand simultaneously upwards, they at me appear at different levels. The right arm or hand below so where also a scoliosis and I looked at a back and has noticed, that dkelo not in the arm or hand, and is simple that group of muscles near a scapula which lifts an arm or a hand upwards extended weak very much and it she cannot lift above an arm or a hand. I have asked the friend at which 4 degree to make the same, and at it or her it's OK, despite of a back hollow small on the right, the arm or hand easy as well as left is lifted also both arms or hand at one level. Why at me so?

Suponeva N.A.
03.07.2004, 10:39
Kira, this very thin observation, and, certainly, with it or him it is necessary to understand, but, unfortunately, not looking at so detailed description, without internal survey of the orthopedist to not manage.