PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! In your conference, no less than at other doctors (but at...

PLEASE DO NOT PASS BY THIS REPORT, ABOUT
30.06.2004, 15:25
The dear doctor!
In your conference, no less than at other doctors (but at you and at infektsionista in particular), a certain anonym activly
Advertises or Promotes tselitelskuju activity jasnovidjashchej Lariny, sending on the same site. Tell or say, in all honesty, - it does not irritate you, does not prevent TO CONDUCT NORMALLY your conference and to be assured or confident, what in her on questions of patients RIGHT ANSWERS are given ONLY? That the specified anonym - creates SWINDLE, LARCENY " ON TRUST " (I speak not without adducing any proof! The fact is checked up by me personally!), and the main thing is is capable to bring serious harm to health of the people requiring the PRESENT or TRUE treatment (this person dissuades to address to " classical
To medicine ", t. e. For the sake of larceny of money it is ready to ruin health, and can also lives of patients). It is a serious internal problem of a site! Vo-the first, it as it seems to me, contradicts ideology of the present or true site. Vo-the second as it is thin the swindler has noticed where "to twist" the advertising for reception of the maximal feedback in money terms (but when to the person it is bad when he is sick - he can not notice it or this not understand).
NATALJA ALEKSANDROVNA! My attempt to declare it or this in Ordinatorskoj has not led to success, t. To. Access only doctors there have, and other reports are not saved. NATALJA ALEKSANDROVNA, very much I ask you to inform a short of this problem up to the Manager of a site. I know, that for the manager there is nothing easier how automatically to delete the reports containing the link to a site notorious Lariny, or any others
The foolish reports containing words - decay, a malefice, a damnation, etc.
You are a good professional (it was possible to be convinced of it or this personally and to recommend to address to you to the friends) and - I do not doubt! - understand me correctly. I think, you personally and your colleagues
SHOULD PROTECT the patients and not allow them to go on a false way,
Starting the illnesses or diseases in hope to the aid swindlers. It or her all the same will not be!!! And only money which could be spent for treatment will flow away!!! Can, I and exaggerate a problem, but exclusively from noble promptings. And in such question, as the person having in the past
The attitude or relation to melitsine, I know - to be reinsured better...
HOW PERSONALLY YOU CONCERN TO TOLD or SAID BY ME?
Thanks. I hope to be heard.

Suponeva N.A.
02.07.2004, 01:16
Dear! It agree with you 100 %. Yes, it irritates me, and not me one. Unfortunately, to make comments on similar reports daily I not in a status, it would be desirable more time to spend for answers to patients. I possess moderatorskimi the rights and I can erase all this dust, but opjat-taki have come to conclusion, what is it only expenditure of time. Our manager not in a status to be engaged in it or this, as you see, how much has divorced at us conferences. If he will start it to do or make, its or his all time and will be borrowed or occupied by perusal of reports, sorting and excision. I think, it or he has many other duties. Besides, unfortunately, it is compelled or forced to ascertain what to convince the patient to not go to the healer, and to go to the doctor almost always it is impossible if he already has decided to go there. Unfortunately, the majority of diseases, especially neurologic, are chronic and do not pass or take place simply so (only a small part), or leave after itself consequences. Traditional therapy helps or assists, but does not cure. It is complex or difficult to person to believe as a rule in it here again just he and it becomes vulnerable for any sort sharlotanov. But, opjat-taki unfortunately, only having wasted time and a heap of money and having understood, that have deceived it or him, he will be compelled or forced to return to the doctor. And, as a rule, in more grave condition. The life is those.

Trustful
03.07.2004, 09:59
It absolutely agree with the previous message on the Internet basically doctors sherlotany had misfortune to get to them on a fishing tackle to salomatovu on its or his site about a backbone where he so praises the method itsentr it has appeared ordinary komunalkoj with doubtful assistants where have thrust to me in ears of a needle and have taken for this or thus 2 thousand it was necessary protsti 30 sessions but in time has stopped looking on the same fools as I not verte to doctors on the Internet there a greater or big half sharlotanrv and extortioners