PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me two years ago did or made operation on coccyx, cut out very much greater or big zagno...

Julia P
30.06.2004, 21:04
To me two years ago did or made operation on coccyx, cut out very much the greater or big festered cyst. After that, practically at once there were unpleasant enough pains in coccyx (though when I press on it or him - pains are not present), like pulling. Sometimes the pain gives to femurs and breeches. To suffer or bear I can not any more, the pain is practically constant, especially in movement. Passed or took place inspection, have found out nothing. Itself it is practically assured, that to me during operation something have damaged or injured;hurt. Whether tell or say please it is possible kak-to define or determine it that for certain 9 that there was one uncertainty) and whether is fozmozhnost kak-that to correct such position?

Goncharov M.Z.
01.07.2004, 05:45
You should warn about possible or probable consequences. Address to operating surgeons.

JUlijaP
02.07.2004, 03:46
Me have not warned, and to the surgeon to address there is no opportunity. It is simply important to me to know, whether is vozmzhnost to diagnose and find the reason, and that for what me only did not treat...

Goncharov M.Z.
02.07.2004, 15:29
I so speak, that most likely it is required reoperatsija.

JUlijaP
03.07.2004, 05:12
But in fact before to operate, it is necessary to define or determine precisely in what all taki has put. With what I should begin? What inspection to pass or take place?