PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me of 26 years. Recently almost constantly I feel strong...

Lena
30.06.2004, 16:42
Good afternoon. To me of 26 years.
Recently almost constantly I feel strong serdtsebinenie. Also intensity in all body which is difficult for removing or for taking off, twitching of extremities is felt. Before such it was not observed. Prompt, with what it can be connected and as it is treated. Thanks.

Suponeva N.A.
01.07.2004, 03:53
Come on reception to the neurologist then it will not turn out to solve a problem.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 23:18
Good afternoon. My name is Elena. To me 34 years. Last 2 years there are strange statuses, especially after a dream. Palpitation up to 100 impacts in begins with., also darkens in opinion of, as though a syncope. I lay down also all passes or takes place. And so I should lay hour 2 3, it is not becomes better yet. Pressure 130 100 or 105 90. Passed or took place inspection. EEG: dysfunction stvolovyh structures or frames, depression of thresholds of convulsive readiness of neurones. REG: within the limits of norm or rate. And all other inspections within the limits of norm or rate. Such statuses happen after stresses and proceed till some days or weeks. I accept constantly Ednit 2, 5 mg, appointed or nominated Koaksil. Some months felt well, now again deterioration. Probably it is a neurosis? Prompt what is it can be?

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
02.07.2004, 07:44
To Lena and Elena. For the beginning it is necessary to exclude the possible or probable organic reason of signs, and it is endocrine dysfunction, disturbance of function of a thyroid gland more often. Also it is necessary to survey heart, record of an electrocardiogram during 24 hours and if there is an opportunity monitoring of the art. Pressure. And, certainly, to consult at the expert. Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.