PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I wish to address to you with the problem. A floor of year back at me...

Andrey
30.06.2004, 12:00
Hello. I wish to address to you with the problem. A floor of year back I had following signs: a sudden giddiness on the verge of a syncope, strengthened sedtsebienie, discomfortable sensations in the field of heart, sensation of a numbness of the left arm or hand. After an attack there was a constant sensation in the field of heart, but the status improved. Attacks repeated, basically, after the use of alcohol. Pressure slightly rose or went down. At the reference or manipulation in hospital to me have diagnosed vegeto-a vascular dystonia. After course of treatment of a state of health has improved, but sensations of a dyscomfort in the field of heart and periodically pojavljajushchieesja intensifying of palpitation have remained. I wish to receive the advice or council, what agents it is possible to struggle with my illness? Whether and mozhno-from it or him to get rid? I shall be very grateful for advice or council.

Goncharov M.Z.
02.07.2004, 03:59
Your status demands long individual observation, on i-there are no such questions are not solved.