PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Me such situatsija-all over again has started to hurt or be ill;be sick in the right breast, (there is enough having given or allowed...

Natalia
30.06.2004, 19:41
Me such situatsija-all over again has started to hurt or be ill;be sick in the right breast, (enough for a long time has begun), did or made some times UZI-all in norm or rate. Then in the field of serdtsa-hurts practically every day. Too all has appeared normally (the cardiogram and echography), (hurts and under a scapula, and ahead, at the left and to the right of heart). On retngene pozvonochnika-neznachit. A scoliosis and handroz a thoracal department (it seems 5 6 vertebra). All govorjat-yours vrach-the neuropathologist. Whether there can be such pains from a backbone? I can not tell or say, that they very strong, but constants. Have begun already about 10 years ago. Thanks for the answer, Natalia.

Goncharov M.Z.
02.07.2004, 02:55
In thoracal kletke-it is quite possible or probable, in milk or dairy zheleze-is not present (it to that you understand as a breast)