PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Asked the question to the therapist, and he to you has sent...

C
01.07.2004, 13:01
Hello the doctor! Asked the question to the therapist, and he to you has sent. A question here what: At me already second time in it or this to year strong headaches begin (strongly knocks in temples, I can not do or make sharp movements, and the pain from temples passes to eyes and even in area of a nose), they last some days, and then pass or take place. The doctor to me has told or said, that at me a cervical osteochondrosis, in 16 years to me have diagnosed vegetososudestaja a dystonia. My normal pressure approximately 110/70, yesterday was 130/89. To me of 25 years. Prompt what to do or make? What agents can be accepted? Thankful in advance.

evromedprestizh
01.07.2004, 23:40
Dear Svetlana! The signs described by you can be an attribute of rising of intracranial pressure or display of an atypical migraine. It is necessary to specify the diagnosis for what to spend inspection: REG, EHO-EG, UZDG vessels of a brain, it is desirable, during an attack or right after it or him, and to consult at the doctor of the neurologist. The doctor the neuropathologist, manualnyj therapist Gagarin Sergey Vasilevich.