PDA

Просмотр полной версии : EEG has shown absence epi to activity, but still there is an activity...

The anonym
30.06.2004, 18:05
EEG has shown absence epi to activity, but still there is an activity (not EPI character) on a place operatsii-cicatrix in right temporal obslasti. Operation has passed or has taken place one year ago. The doctor has increased dose FENLIPSINA. What for? If is absent epi activity and attacks of an epilepsy small greater or big was not neither before operation, nor after. Whether it is possible to exclude in general anticonvulsant preparations, as a problem most likely in mentality. In advance thanks

Suponeva N.A.
30.06.2004, 21:42
Well, is more visible certainly to the doctor who is engaged in you. Activity " not epi character " - rather doubtful description. Usually, Finlepsinum is appointed or nominated with the preventive purpose. By the way, the problems connected with mentality, it that in your comprehension? Whether see, temporal attacks can sometimes be shown not by cramps, and just mental disturbances.

Pelageja
01.07.2004, 11:20
I shall tell or say even more. In that place where there passed or there took place operation panic attacks (as the neuropathologist explained to me) - the right temporal share are most probable. Activity imeetsja in the form of not epi-character, and bioelectric activity on a place of cicatrix. Typical attributes epi-activity it is not revealed. The preventive purpose nazanchenija FINLEPSINUM is not clear. I and so accept it or him a year, but in small doze-poltabletki in the morning, poltabletki-in the evening (200-1 tablet). Cramps and the classical developed or unwrapped epileptic attacks were not basically. Were present epi-statuses (it diagnosed), but besides rather doubtful. Here these or it a status, described a sharp headache and pavor, occur or happen and to this day. Actually all remains without changes both up to, and after operation. Why that skladyvaetsja such impression, what is it panic attacks. But panic attacks to not cure FENLIPSINOM. By the way other doctor epileptolog has advised to cancel the given preparation in general. Just to me to do or make with a panic not clearly. Also what to do or make with vemi these opinions of doctors too. Help or assist to understand please if it is possible or probable. In advance thanks