PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! We ask to tell about modern treatment of a cerebral coma at stv...

Elena
30.06.2004, 14:07
Hello! We ask to tell about modern treatment of a cerebral coma at stvolovom an ischemic insult. The coma lasts 6 day, 3 reflexes are saved.

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
01.07.2004, 05:17
Elena, you have not specified age of the patient and its or his initial status, chronic illnesses or diseases.
At treatment of a coma the intubation and artificial ventilation of the lungs, correction vodno-saline balance is made. At presence of clinical and radiological data for a prelum stvolovyh departments of a brain or an occlusal hydrocephalus the question on necessity of a neurosurgical intervention (decompression) is discussed. The long coma of the patient is the adverse prognostic factor.
Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.

Goncharov M.Z.
01.07.2004, 08:44
I consider or count your comment, the colleague, absolutely incorrect. Considering nonprofessionalism of relatives (and indeed, there is enough expression about 3 reflexes), estesstvennoe the desire (and for certain hot) helps or assists the close person can to lead to use of your comment, as guides to action and indicatings to treating doctors, that is at least their statement in the extremely inconvenient position. You can know it or this, how the doctor and worked in Russia as I understand. I think, that in Israel such komment also can be apprehended, as incorrect. As a question not first time podnimaetsja-I leave both of the comment on court of colleagues to not be accused in dictatorship at conference.