PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, respond, please, I already simply do not know, to to me about...

Marina
30.06.2004, 08:26
The dear doctor, respond, please, I already simply do not know, to to me to address! To me 43 years, from 16 years diagnosed me " vegeto-a vascular dystonia ", then - " nejro-a circulatory or circuit dystonia on the mixed type ". But about last year two me have appeared any strange signs: a giddiness, a sonitus and feeling zalozhennosti ears, feeling of a numbness of tongue, a palate, cheeks, murashki in arms or hand and legs or foots, any prickings, " crawling of cold maculae " on a body. All these signs practically are absent since morning and amplify in second half of day and especially - by the evening. The regional neuropathologist especial does not find anything, and I very much am afraid, it seems to me, what is it predynsultnoe a status. Respond, please, where it is possible to receive good consultation.

Suponeva N.A.
01.07.2004, 07:42
It is necessary to be surveyed - I write it practically to everyone who addresses here with questions. Consultation can be received for example in scientific research institute of a neurology of Russian Academy of Medical Science,