PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am am disturbed with a status of my mother-in-law. To her of 65 years. She than yes...

Irina
30.06.2004, 08:02
Hello! I am am disturbed with a status of my mother-in-law. To her of 65 years. She than further subjects owns arms or hand is worse, right almost at all does not obey, shivers, twitches, there is no sensitivity (whether does not feel she holds something in her or not), left it is hardly better. Constant consensual twitchings of blepharons, pozhevyvanie are observed by labiums also, sometimes starts all body. For last year I mark or celebrate also, that the lexicon has strongly decreased, the most simple phrases smoothly to tell or say cannot any more, forgets daily words or replaces their with others, not suitable on sense. Well, it, probably, a sclerosis? Though one year ago like has not been found out...
Inspection is at a loss that knees and golenostopy are amazed or struck by a strong arthritis, the woman hardly goes, an out-patient department to her to not reach. Machines or cars at us are not present, and a financial position... Well good, it to business does not concern.
It would be desirable to know, that can mean such signs and to what doctor is better to address, if it not nervous.
Thanks!

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
30.06.2004, 19:40
At 65 years or summer women, under your description, in current of year progressing bilateral impellent frustration, consensual movements and disturbances of speech are defined or determined. On the basis of these limited data it is difficult to assume disease, but possible or probable directions I shall try nemetit. Carrying out of a computer tomography of a brain (better with a contrast agent) that oskljuchit the possible or probable transferred or carried insults or other progressing process in a brain is minimally necessary. Illness or disease Parkinsona or one of variants of this illness or disease is not excluded also. In any case, the patient consultation of the neurologist is necessary first of all. Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.