PDA

Просмотр полной версии : podzhalujsta help or assist to learn or find out where it is possible prokosultirovatsja or to learn or find out about leche...

Alexander
25.06.2004, 16:02
podzhalujsta help or assist to learn or find out where it is possible prokosultirovatsja or to learn or find out about treatment gemoroligichesky insults

Chizhikov K.I.
26.06.2004, 05:22
Treatment of hemorrhagic insults, this very complex or difficult business, and I do not advise you to try to be engaged in it or this independently. The doctor should treat only.

Alexander
27.06.2004, 02:37
The dear doctor, consultation is necessary to us as we live in Kyrgyzstan and good experts in our city unfortunately are not present.
Here the diagnosis which have put:
gemoragichesky an insult in the field of the right average cerebral artery in the field of a trunk of the basis of a brain levostoriny gemoparez.
Now disturbs:
Headaches, it is more in the paralysed party or side, a giddiness, hum in the left half of head, a ring in ears, instability at walking, darkness before eyes.
Treatment: Pyracetamum, Cavintonum, a nicotinic acid, ATF, the ALOE, tsinarizin, magnesia, paraffinic baths in the field of the paralysed leg or foot and an arm or a hand, masazh parralizovannyh arms or hand and legs or foots.
Please consult and help or assist. Advise to itself it is possible to address, whether it is possible to move with such disease to Russia (plane or train). What medicines exist also what ways of treatment.
In advance thanks!

Chizhikov K.I.
28.06.2004, 01:41
Alexander, the topical diagnosis is put not competently (if to believe that that you have written). The following moment, character of an insult, (ischemic or hemorrhagic) in doubtful cases, it is necessary to confirm on KT or MRT a brain. The acute period of not complicated insult 21 den. At this time the patient should be in a hospital and about any crossings or moving speech cannot be. Medicinal therapy prokomentirovat I can not t. To. The patient himself did not see. References on treatment, for the same reason to give I have not the right.