PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Scelalgias burning a numbness delicacy in a leg or foot including stop On MRT hernia L5-...

natasha 28 years
18.06.2004, 10:26
Scelalgias burning a numbness delicacy in a leg or foot including stop On MRT hernia L5-S1 19 8 c protrusion L4-L5 Analgetics do not help or assist That it is possible to undertake in house conditions till Monday

Evgen
20.06.2004, 09:54
Sirdalud. Plus stirtnoe if absolutely nevmogotu - it strengthens action. But it is my personal experience and I taki not the doctor.

Panteleimon
24.06.2004, 04:25
It is not treated by house agents. It is necessary to address to spetsialistu-to the orthopedist. Stirtnoe - that it would mean? To erase in alcohol? However, advice or councils ne-doctors it is swept aside at once.

Evgen
24.06.2004, 10:17
To the girl as I understand it was necessary to live up to the reference or manipulation to the doctor.
From the loose leaf to sirdaludu:
Farmokoterapevticheskaja group: the Relaxant of the central action.
Interactions:... Alcohol or sedative preparations can strengthen sedative action Sirdaluda.
It helped or assisted me with a similar situation of hour on two, and with a wine-glass of vodka (gram 50) - hour on three, then again on a wall.
PS; and the doctor still to reach it is necessary... It too can be hard
PPS: for colleagues by misfortune - if God forbid the given advice or council will help or assist you also a pain will leave - all the same go in the doctor, then it will return and so what to creep will be serious

Panteleimon
26.06.2004, 18:02
Misters, all of you - in konfu "suicides". In fact if it is written "strengthens", means - harmful action amplifies!

Engen
28.06.2004, 01:07
It than it harmful? If instead of a wall it would be desirable to climb on a stool - that quite useful... So agree as anesthesia by all is always harmful