PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me arms or hand at night grow dumb with a brush up to an elbow, especially right. What is it mozh...

Irina.
23.06.2004, 04:19
At me arms or hand at night grow dumb with a brush up to an elbow, especially right. What is it can be?

Goncharov M.Z.
24.06.2004, 02:27
Introduction data a little. Age? CHto-something or something else?

Irina.
24.06.2004, 04:37
" At me arms or hand at night grow dumb with a brush up to an elbow, especially right. What is it can be? "

My age - 40 years. - to mine first attributes osteohandroza are outlined (at a raising of brachiums upwards and their abduction back - all crackles. I suffer a radiculitis in lumbar area of a backbone, by the way at present too. At weariness or a nervous overstrain or overvoltage sometimes there is an arrhythmia which is expressed in the speeded up heart beat, reaching up to 200 impacts in a minute, but quickly passes or takes place. On legs or foots many vascular grids.
I can not tell or say, that felt very badly. Sometimes there is a sleepiness, apathy, and that in rainy weather. Basically I feel very well. It is vigorous, sometimes not moderately, it is very emotional. Pressure - in norm or rate. With catarrhal diseases practically I am not ill or sick. But, I assume, that I have predilection to diseases passed "by right of succession": at mum with 40 let-a hypertonia, osteohandros, veins on legs or foots.
Here and sejsas, printing, I feel, how the right arm or hand starts to grow dumb. And at the same time a question in occasion of a radiculitis. On me now the corset, nevertheless is easier, but in the morning, besides there will be no with krovati-simply flour or torment! Whether the lumbar radiculitis Is treated? Whether there Are any preventive measures?

In advance Thanks!

To Irina.
25.06.2004, 03:23
Dear Irina, it would be necessary to you to esteem the book of doctor Ochereta " the Osteochondrosis - greater or big and small tragedies ". I was ill or sick with similar signs, prochla the book, have found this doctor and have recovered at it or him. Natalia

Goncharov M.Z.
25.06.2004, 11:45
Can quite be, it is a question of the widespread osteochondrosis of a backbone. But you it is necessary to look internally and to estimate or appreciate roentgenograms. If in Moskve-write coordinates on e-mail, with you we shall communicate necessarily. Korsety-it not treatment.

Svetlana
26.06.2004, 22:49
To Irina about a lumbar radiculitis. If to you hardly to rise from a bed is badly. If gives thus to a leg or foot is is a hernia, most likely even worse. I to you would advise to run urgently to the doctor and to insist on KT or MRT (and easier to make for money) - learn or find out the exact diagnosis. As to prophylaxis - better the physiotherapy exercises is not present anything. In Moscow there are some centers where treat radiculites a kinesitherapy. By own experience I can advise center Dikulja where there are vrachi-neurologists, an exercise room and other, including extension. The more quickly you will begin treatment, the better. I on the skin have tested all of "charm" of treatment of a radiculopathy. To me 33. Success.