PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am hurted often with a head. There is it is connected with overwork, only proja...

olga
25.06.2004, 07:11
I am am hurted often with a head. There is it is connected with overwork, only is shown next day. Some years at all I do not drink (neither wine, nor beer). One drink and next day I - a corpse. Sometimes starts to hurt or be ill;be sick in a dream - I wake up from a pain. In such days the meal, any change of position of a body (to sit down, rise, on a ladder) strengthen rise the pain, toshnit, darkens in opinion of. Analgetics, andipal, Citramonum as well as a dream in a dark room do not help or assist. There is a pain recedes a little, if we sing or we shall eat salty crackers, pickles. The alternating douche for a head sometimes helps or assists. But is more often I suffer or bear some days while itself will not pass or not take place. Has measured some times pressure in such days - whether 120/80. there is a salvage from a pain? What is it can be? Whether it is necessary to go to an out-patient department - therapists do not suffice, I am afraid will tell or say, that the head hurts all and not begin to understand. Asked at job the doctor's assistant - has laughed the matter off - in a month the head hurts all women of times. But I have pains in not only these days.

Suponeva N.A.
25.06.2004, 19:45
Address in clinic of a headache

Leonova T.V., the doctor-neurologist
26.06.2004, 01:10
Clinic of the Headache of Academician Alexander Vayne: 933 45 25, m. Belarus: the Leningrad prospectus d 26 case 2.