PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Michael Zinovevich! To my mum 63 years. In the anamnesis 2 infarcts: in 1...

Elena
23.06.2004, 13:31
Dear Michael Zinovevich!
To my mum 63 years. In the anamnesis 2 infarcts: in 1976 and 1993 which affected in a stenocardia. With a head of troubles was not down to this summer. In the extremity or end of May at mum has occured or happened cerebral kris to a strong giddiness and a vomiting, but he last quickly and there was no loss of consciousness or its or his confusion. After that have carried out following researches: EEG, UZDG, US which have shown sclerotic age changes. The diagnosis have put - a vasospasm in the certain area of a brain. During inspection there was a question about handroze a cervical department that has shown and rengen. Therapy to her have spent sledujushchjuju:
1. aktovegin (nyxes) + Pyracetamum (tablets)
2. Pyracetamum (nyxes) + noshpa (nyxes)
While all this oshchutimogo has not given result. Certainly mum feels it was better rather than that that after an attack, but the giddiness amplifying at change of position is saved, there is a sensation of some instability at walking. My questions:
1. To what nature of these giddinesses and whether can remove or take off them?
2. What researches that up to the extremity or end to clear a situation are required still? Where they can be made?
3. Whether these giddinesses will lead to spastic strictures?
From heart mum accepts atenolol and preduktal. Pressure keeps in norm or rate. Thankful in advance to you for the answer. Very much it would be desirable her to help or assist.

Goncharov M.Z.
24.06.2004, 07:20
It is necessary to spend more exact vascular issledovanija-dopplerografiju, a duplex. Skorregirovat therapy. If in Moskve-call.