PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As it is possible to struggle with crisises at gipertonzionnom a syndrome. And that here prosp...

C.
20.06.2004, 21:54
As it is possible to struggle with crisises at gipertonzionnom a syndrome.
And that here has overslept the beginning, 4 tablets of Sedalginum and a cocktail from two cubes nosh-py and and 2 cubes of Analginum, seem to me it taki search.
Whether it is possible how to remove or take out a pain at lower doses of medicines? If that is possible what.
And in general.. It is treated though kak-that or only is entered into a stage remessii by vascular preparations of type of Cerebrolysinum and Trentalum?

Goncharov M.Z.
21.06.2004, 09:37
- I with you should understand in detail, and from the very beginning.

C.
21.06.2004, 12:36
And it is possible to learn or find out that is meant it or this? Except for natural visitings of the neuropathologist. So at us it turns out that to the neuropathologist in regional clinic to write out vascular preparations easier, than to understand. Anyway I live " on Sedalginum " since 1988 and more who not posovetoval/nepropisal anything more another.

Goncharov M.Z.
22.06.2004, 10:14
That I have written. And what is this gipertenzionnyj a syndrome, and its or his reasons (if he is) and as with these or it;this to consult. And only internally.

WITH.
24.06.2004, 02:40
Probably now povyshenoe vnutricherpnoe pressure already is called a little differently than then when diagnosed. I do not know. That that internally it is clear, a question in that than it is possible to replace analgetics in "such" quantities or amounts before internal visit to the doctor if the attack will repeat.