PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Give, please advice or council. Often it is necessary to read, that at banal osteoho...

Hope
18.06.2004, 17:49
Give, please advice or council. Often it is necessary to read, that at a banal osteochondrosis it is useful to apply preparations of a calcium (BADy). It so? Still more many any ways recommend for " disposals of salts in a backbone ". For example, tincture sabelnika, dried fruits, a parsley and t. Item Tell or Say, how these or it are joined 2 rekommendatsii? That it is necessary to do or make all over again: to deduce or remove salts or to accept a calcium if it in general is compatible? (I know about advantage or benefit LFK and I keep)

Panteleimon
20.06.2004, 09:47
Do not read ignorant pisak, I can recommend popular kingu doctor Ochereta " the Osteochondrosis - greater or big and small tragedies ".

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
21.06.2004, 23:38
BADy to you will help or assist the same as also the mentioned below book. That is in any way.

Hope
22.06.2004, 12:53
I and knew, that you will throw on a word "BAD"!. vyhotite to tell or say, what the healthy delivery does not influence health of an organism vtselom and a backbone vchastnosti?

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
22.06.2004, 21:37
The healthy delivery influences all. And BADy-it durilovka full.

Hope
23.06.2004, 14:05
I agree, but I wished to learn or find out, that it is necessary to do or make all over again: the diet, helping or assisting to deduce or remove salts, or a diet rich with a calcium. And whether it is possible to combine it?