PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse, I am not so assured, that a question to the address of, but nevertheless. 2 years...

Olga
18.06.2004, 15:21
Excuse, I am not so assured, that a question to the address of, but nevertheless. 2 years ago after very strong experience of the child connected with illness or disease at me brushes at night began to grow dumb. Then it has almost passed or has almost taken place, but now having consulted on other question with other doctor on i-there is no I have found out, that umenja most likely a neurosis. And thus frequent sensation of a failure of depth of an inspiration. Whether this all can be connected among themselves and whether has to me sense to go on reception to clinic of neurosises (on shabolovke) if on treatment I cannot lay down, and medicines as I understand to me do not approach or suit, as I at the wheel.

Goncharov M.Z.
19.06.2004, 08:34
You it is necessary smotert internally, adequate treatment we shall pick up.

Lyudmila
20.06.2004, 05:08
What is sacral intradural likvornaja a cyst in district of a sacrum. As it or her to treat and how much or as far as it is serious.

Goncharov M.Z.
21.06.2004, 14:13
2: it can be and casual MRT-a find which is not demanding an operative measure, and can and is not present. It is necessary to look both the patient and pictures. Next time place the reports in a separate window, instead of as the answer to absolutely not not connected subjects.

Olga
22.06.2004, 12:01
Once again excuse, and my question really to the wrong address?

Goncharov M.Z.
23.06.2004, 09:15
2: to the address of, only is solved not on the Internet, and internally, I have written.