PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The Request to advise a technique of treatment: To me have strongly beaten the face...

Dzhet
18.06.2004, 07:43
Good afternoon! The Request to advise a technique of treatment:
To me have strongly beaten the face and here now, in 20 days after that, I approximately on 30 % still had traces of a blood in opinion of and the main thing a tumour on the face in the field of under eyes, with a nose and a upper lip. In these areas at me low sensitivity of a skin and a tumour. Advise, how soon it will pass or take place also the main thing - can eat any method of putting off or taking out of a tumour and restoration of sensitivity, to me speak, whether that probably any damage of a trigeminal nerve So it and what will advise?

Chizhikov K.I.
19.06.2004, 10:02
Ecchymoses will decorate unfortunately your face priblizitelno 10 15 days. Sensitivity should be restored in process of decrease of a traumatic edema of soft tissues. It seems to me to speak about a traumatic neuropathy of separate fine branches of a trigeminal nerve still early.
I hope you pokazyvals to the doctor after a trauma?!!!

Goncharov M.Z.
20.06.2004, 06:45
Disturbance of sensitivity in the areas specified by you can be connected and with damage of a malar bone. The test or dough in this case will be a numbness of gums of the top jaw which you can define or determine tongue and presence of a bleeding of their nasal courses in the first 1 2 days. In this case it is necessary to address to cheljustno-to the facial surgeon, to make R-pictures of malar bones (or facial skeleta-sometimes speak so). It, perhaps, is the most important in this problem of "ex-terrier".

Dzhet
21.06.2004, 15:39
Dear doctors, many thanks to you for comments!
Some words in the answer. After an attack and impacts the head was about 10 kg a water-melon and all swum away an edema, even 2 days could not open an eye, week has spent in clinic and here now at home I wait for normalization of a situation. Did or made a picture - by it or him;them fractures are not present, and probably damage of a malar bone too is not present, t. To. Numbnesses of gums of the top jaw at all it is not felt, and ecchymoses too for a long time have passed or have taken place - the basic problem a numbness of the middle of the face, it seems as though inside of any rigid skeleton and inside under a skin under eyes, around of a nose - the sites which have lost sensitivity of a tissue. The upper lip too has lost sensitivity and is unpleasantly strained. I certainly assume, what all is consequences of a traumatic edema, but it is important znat-how long will be prolonged and whether there are medical preparations to reduce all this?

Goncharov M.Z.
23.06.2004, 07:47
Without survey and studying of data of your inspection to tell or say something it is complex or difficult